Sunday, October 21, 2012

Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment/ Frizz-Eaze Thermal Protectant

so i am sitting here working and posting from my phone for the first time... i really need to get me a lap top... but until then................. i hope you will bare with me with all my grammatical errors. im just excited and i will tell you why.     so im in love with my twa but lately ive been missing the weight of hair on my head on my shoulders. so i am planning to give myself a keratin treatment as well as provide you all with my review of two more products. because im going to do a sew in also i will give an unofficial update on the length of my hair and a review on how i feel about the hair vitamins, coconut oil, and rosemary oil. i also have to be honest with you guys. i am... wish i could emphasize this... but i am afraid on how this will effect my curl pattern. just for the simple fact that im in love with my curl pattern. i dont know if its due to the length of my hair or not but i prefer my wash and go look more so than a twist out and braid out. i have yet to do bantu knots... but i may try it next month or later. i will try to upload a pic of my hair now. pay no attention to the awkwardness of the pic. it was from a string of retarded pics i was taking at the time. and lastly i will end this little outburst with a question.... what would you guys like to see me post about or any questions you would like me to answer?

1 comment:

  1. Well the pic didn't upload so I will edit this later when I'm able ;) thanx for reading guys.

    ReplyDelete